The Medical Center of Plano puts women first. We also recognize that women preparing to give birth and welcome their new family member deserve the highest level of care and comfort available. And, with our recent extensive renovations, The Medical Center of Plano can now provide our new parents the finest services and amenities in Collin County.
First Class Amenities
Our Women'sLink Center offers women and new parents the following luxurious accommodations:
- Four 800- to 1000-square-foot expansive recovery suites, the largest of which includes two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a hospitality space with a refrigerator and microwave and gourmet meals for two Want a sampling? How about: Kabocha Pumpkin Ravioli with toasted pine nuts and Creme Brulee for dessert!
- All rooms include a flat screen TV, 24/7 Dine-on-Demand service, high-speed Wi-Fi, luxury linens and toiletries, memory foam mattress, fold-out sofa sleeper and a comfortable glider rocker, perfect for spending time with the new baby.
- Bella Baby Photography, available for the baby's first professional portrait at an additional price.
Here is a picture of one of our suites:
The Best Care Available
Parents looking for the best obstetric and neonatal care in Collin County choose Women'sLink Center at The Medical Center of Plano for these reasons:
- We offer a Level IIIB Neonatal ICU, the first in Collin County.
- A new Specialty Treatment Obstetrics Referral Center (STORC) specializes in high-risk pregnancies and the coordination of prenatal care.
- OB/GYN physicians and high-risk pregnancy specialists are on duty 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- We offer breastfeeding education and an outpatient Lactation Clinic.
- Our Sweet Success Program gives important support and resources to pregnant women with diabetes.
- We offer classes for every family member, including siblings, new dads and grandparents.
- We assist parents with basic newborn care and offer Infant Safety & CPR classes.
Would you like to see our exciting renovations for yourself? You are invited to attend our:
Women'sLink Open House & Baby Shower
Sunday, June 3
2:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.
Be sure to bring a friend and join us for an afternoon of fun, food, door prizes and the latest information on pregnancy and babies. The event will be held at 1600 Coit Rd., Medical Office Building #1. Please RSVP today at 972-519-1251.
We look forward to seeing you there!